my boyfriend and i had sex on april 14th and the 21st, he did infact ejaculate inside of me both times. On the day my period was  due in may 4th i had ssome brown spotting for the whole day without any blood, then midniqht thursday may 5th i had some blood and it finished friday may 6th could i be pregnant?

most likely not. it could be just a slight hormone inbalance thats commonly known as spotting. if youre pregnant and bleeding, that can actually be a sign of a miscarrage. id only be concerned about the spotting if your periods are normally regular, but if theyre normally irregular, i wouldnt be as concerned. nonetheless, i suggest getting a pregnancy test from your ob gyn just in case. hope that helped

Actually it's very normal to spot during an early pregnancy. Every women is different. The spotting is from implantation. If you start to bleed heavier or have cramps in your lower abdomen you might wanna go see a doctor, better safe than sorry. Just wait it out a few weeks then take a pregnancy test. :)