hello. i am 14 years old and i have surely hit puberty. i have pubes all around the area but i am worried about one thing. my penis is only about 4.5 inches erect and i’m worried. all of my friends brag about how theirs are much bigger. i am worried if it will grow because i hesitate when it comes to hooking up with girls. i hesitate because if anything happens, i will be embarrassed of my penis size. can someone please answer if it will get bigger anytime soon. thank you for reading this

Hi Guest,

I suspect most of your friends are lying.

4-5" is average erect for a 14-15 year old.  5.1" erect is average for an adult.

Stop worrying.  You are NORMAL.  Your penis can and likely will grow more into your early 20's.

thank you so much for this reply. idk but it just lowered my self esteem before. now that i know it’s normal, i have more confidence in myself. thank you