i think my penis is too small for my age. I'm 13, hav short pubes, no armpit hair, and no Adams apple. 1 .5inch when erect and 1 inch when flaccid please help I need i answers

I guess it's pretty normal, when did you notice your pubes start to grow??

Hey dude you are way more than normal thatvis a big penis! For your age! Just look around not gay but glance invthe locker room. you will hit puberity soon enough! Have a great day!

Wow, i think you exaggerating that size just a little bit or you must of started puberty really really earlier

Umm mine's 5in erect and Idk soft

Celebrity

That is a large penis for a 15 year old boy, you could eventually reach 10 inches or 12" before full adult hood.

I'm 13 and mine is four erect 3.5 soft

Celebrity

That's OK for your age Poop (not real name I hope) your penis should get larger by the time you are 15, perhaps as big as seven erect and 4 soft, infact that 3.5 soft is actually average for a man, so at 13 it will get a bit bigger both ways.

I'm 13, I'm 4.5 inches erect and 2.5 inches flaccid

As you say sometimes having a large well above average penis size like yours does have its disadvantages, as you are only 13 with one that size your penis WILL get bigger by the time it is at full size when you are 16 or 17, probably 7" soft and 10" erect, what they call a "well hung penis" Just take is very gently with your 'partner' it should go in a bit more with a bit of practice.

Its normal man. I'm 13 and I'm 6.5 inches. You'll get there bud

PS NO he is well above average and does not like it being so big.

IF you are telling the truth 9 and a half inches for a 15 year old BOY is HUGH large penises on guys your age are a exception to the rule

I'm not sure what the penis size for a 13 year old is, but I'm 13 and have a 4.5 inch penis. My friends tell me that that is small, but I don't know if they are telling the truth.

Is that 4.5 inches when your penis is erect or down? if its down that's fine you are a little above the average for your age, if its when erect still OK, perhaps a shade below average but it will get larger within the 2 or 3 years.