I just turned 14 a few months ago, but my penis hasn't really grown yet. I'm 5'9 and weigh 70 kg. I've got a lot of leg, armpit, belly button and pubic hair. My chest hair has just started to go brown, although it's only visible up VERY close. I only have to shave occasionly and only get thicker hairs on my chin and sometimes my upper lip, it's thickest on my sideburn area. I workout reguarly and with that i've bulked up a bit. I lost my 'puppy fat' about a year ago and now i'm less stocky.

I wouldn't be concerened with my development if it wasn't for my penis. I'd say i'm pretty far along puberty, I'm expecting to grow a few more inches in height. My penis is only 2 and a half inch flaccid and 5 inch erect, I'm more worried about the flaccid size then the erect one. I don't understand why it's so short for my height. I'm not expecting to find a way to increase my size. I just want to know, am I going to be this small forever?? It's real;ly knocking my confidence!

Hey ewinvskin, believe it or not you are normal!!!! I know 2 in seems small even for a flaccid penis but the thing is that some people are showers (their penis is large when flaccid but when erect it doesn't get that much bigger..... then theirs others like you and me who are growers...(people who have smaller flaccid penises but that small penis douples or tripples in size when erect. you still have some time for your penis to grow. How long ago did you start puberty?I compleatly understand where your coming from. Everyone says its the erect length that counts but I have to disagree some. While the erect length is what may matteer durring sex or to girls but in the locker room its the flaccid length that guys see. But like I said you are normal for both flaccid and erect lengths.... and you still have some time to grow.... does this make any sense?

I guess it's a normal size, don't worry.

I started puberty probably about 11/12. Just worries me when everything else has grown except for my penis? :(

Hey again... how do you know everyone else has grown... have you seen them with an erect penis with a ruler next to them? And what do you mean by everyone? All of your friends?....

I started puberty around 11 maybe 12, i've grown graduallly so it's not as noticeable.

You are right.... puberty doesn't happen over night.... it happens slowly over several years...... so yes most growth that has happened you won't notice

I'm 14 male my penis is 3 in flaccid 5.5 in erect is it normal or am I too small plus I have a dark ring of skin around my shaft could any1 help?

Listen up. I am 14 years old and my penis is 1" flaccid and 3" erect and I am in a very similar stage in puberty as you. Your penis has grown some while mine has not. We have 7 more years for it to grow too. Give it time.

Dude I'm 15 and you're bigger than me but the dark ring came from your circumcision

Hey i also have the same problem. Can you hit me up to talk about it ?

Can you hit me up ? I also have thesame problem and i thought i was the only one i really wanna talk about it

Hey there what would you like to talk about ? You can respond on here or PM me

same problem for me man

Hey how old are you ?