Hello :-( I'm 15 and I'm having some self esteem issues at school. When I wake up in the morning, and take a shower, I sometimes glance down and feel uncomfortable with my size in it's natural state. My penis on a good day will be maybe 3 inches from top to tip and on other days I feel like c**p because it may only be 2 inches long. I do masterbate, not too often but probly average for a guy of my age. My penis is roughly about 5 inches erect and I know that I still have growing to do but I cannot help to sometimes feel guilty after I get done masterbating. Could it be possible that masterbating could be slowly shrinking the average size of my penis? I have seen the sizes of other guys penis's my age and compared to them I feel like a 12 year old. Is there anything I can do or take to make my penis larger? I have heard of programs like extenze but I don't know whether or not those kind of programs work or if they are just scams. Please give me Any info on anything that might be helpful to my problem.

Hey guy, you're not alone. I was actually searching on Google to find what the average size of a 15 year old penis was because I was also woried mine was too small, but everything I kept finding was guys asking if their penis was small or big. They said theirs were 7 inches! Yeah, I was surprised too, but every answer they got said that the average size was about 4.5 inches. I started to get worried but i kept browsing on Google. Then I found this question. As far as I'm concerned we're about average and we shouldn't worry much. P.S. I'm 5 inches when erect also.

Im 15 and im 5.5 when erect...DO NOT worry. People always get censored about size, I feel like Im normal.

Nothing to worry about

I know how u feel man I to feel like that I'm 15 turning 16 in a month sadly mine is 3 1/2 inches and some times maybe on a good day 4inches it can't be late puberty because I'm covered in hair from head to toe if any one can give me tips on my problem plz say something

Hi Unknown 117, How are you today, What about your penis size right now?

Hi I'm 14 and my penis is 6.5 inches long and I'm ok with that right now but I still want to do in going to quite masterbating and see if I grow some more

You've got plenty, trying to get what belongs to the other boys too? Hog! Masturbation won't make any difference. About the only thing that might help is a good diet. You won't really know what you've got until 1-2 years after you quit growing in height.

guys dont worry. girls dont care about size....we care about how you use it lol. sex is sex. dont feel uncomfotable. the average male is 5-5.5 its normal. your still growing. and i know that i dont know much about this being a 13 year old girl. but serisously!! dont be afraid to be true. be proud that you have some length to it. some guys lose there penis in things like sports or war so be happy with what you have.......but still it will grow dont worry

FluffyDiva wrote:

I've just turned 15 and i have a 7 inched penis flat,dont worry if you have a 6 inch,you are on the right track!!!.Infact it will grow until you turn eighteen so i guess youll have a 8 inched penis when you are finished goining through puberty.If the size doesnt change buy some pills they make it longer,fatter and harder......Also it makes your body bigger and their is no risk.One more thing the vegina depth is 7 inches so if you want to its not necessary for you to have a 9 inched penis women will be mean with their goods(vegina or p***y)towards you.If you want more advice link me up at facebook,that is melissa gordon love u all:-)

vagina isn't 7 inches it's 4-5 inches so that's even better :)

All big penesis ever hurt a vagina, Almost, big penesis don't work as well as we think. I preder a small one.

I'm sorry, I PREFER A SMALL ONE

Ik how you feel bro, I'm 15 and mine is 6 inches long and I'm not afraid to say it, I'm just embarrassd when my gf sees it because of how small it is

Sean! What do you mean small? That is the top end of normal. Nothing small about it!

it not about the size its about how you use it honestly its how long you last 4

Hi I would tell u to shave the hair off yur penis haha jkn