Hi

I'm 15 years old, I'm 6' 1'' tall and I'm quite developed. I've got hair all over my body but there are two things that are worrying me a little these days.

My penis is just like 4.5 inches erect, although I have a lot of pubic hair, and it has been like that since I can remember. Of course I think it has grown since I was a child, but just a little.

Also, my voice is quite high, although it has already changed. It's not as high as a woman's, but it isn't as low as a man's. I'd like to know if it can change a little more.

What I mainly want to know is if puberty can come in different stages, I mean, I want to know if all the changes happen at the same time or some come before anothers.

I'm quite worried about those things because I feel quite ashamed because all the guys I know have big penises and low and deep voices, although I'm way taller than them. I know this can sound stupid but I really hate myself because of this.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Spain.

Thank you very much for reading me.

Hi Guest,

You are NORMAL.

As you suspect, people develop at different rates/times.  Some guys get big early and others later.  The same with your voice.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's.  Many men don't finish developing until their 20's as well.

It'll happen.

You really aren't that "small" either.  Average for an adult is 5-5 1/2".  Remember, you don't see other people's penises as you do your own, the angle is different.  So you can't really compare size that way.  You also don't hear yourself as others do.  Most of what how you hear your own voice is conducted through the bones in your head.

Hang in there, you are most definitely NORMAL.

Hope it helps.

I'm 13 and I have pubes but my penis has been the same size since I was 9 I'm scared cause I've had times to do certain things with girls but I didn't do it because of my penis size and my pre cum gos out way to quick and I can't control it

I'm thirteen and I have the same it hasn't grown and I have pubes all over that area

I've had the same expierences in my life also, and the same thing has happened to me. Although I'm 13 years old, almost 14 and have a 5.5 inch penis. All my friends tend to have bulges in the locker room and I feel like I'm still really small. My voice is deeper, and I have hair, but I feel like my penis is quite small. For you, that is completely normal based off your genetics. You aren't really expected to hit puberty heavily at this age and I would expect it to come soon because this summer I was barely 4 inches but all of a sudden I'm 5.5, I don't feel bigger but at least my hand can fit around my penis, plus the pre-cum thing is no worry, that's just your hormones now that you are becoming a man.

What happens to a male child that masterbate too early and aggressively and doesn't have control over the fixation. ? I can clearly say that they will stop development completely !! Be patient and stay away from masturbation and sex until you're at least 18 .

Hi
I'm 17 but my penis didn't grow at all it's 8 cm erect and it burns after i masturbat

Hey I'm 15, about to be 16 in a couple months I have arm pit hair, a small mustache with fine hairs on my upper lip and I'm 5'9 130 pounds, I have a lot of pubic hair and leg and arm hair. One problem I have is being a handsome guy with a small penis, my penis is 6 inches hard but it's very skinny, I've had so many chances to get with beautiful girls but couldn't do anything cause I didn't want to be embarrassed, please write me back thanks !

This is the same person, my voice is pretty deep and cracks once in a while, I have a very noticeable Adam's apple

I used to jerk off a lot as a kid and I made fun of my brothers for being kids and playing Pokémon and now they're developed and having sex and being a handsome fellow I can get with girls but I can't because I'm so small down there. I'm 18 and it's almost 9 inches erect but I cum so fast now(I didn't always cum so fast) and when I do it shrinks back down of course to a peanut. I'm starting to grow a little bit of facial hair and more hair all over my body. I want to start enjoying girls already and I feel stuck. I don't know what's going on with my body. I'm quite sure I messed up the process by masturbating a lot but I have to do something.

Just masturbate half an hour or an hour before you know you're going to have sex

Not right at all.

If madturbating meant no puberty then your older brother, dad, uncle still wouldn't have gone through puberty.

I am 17 years old and i am bigger and stronger then some of the guys at my school. I have got hair all over my body, and my voice is pretty deep. But one thing i am worried is my penis. It is 5 inches erect and has only grown a little bit when i got to high school. Should i be worried or is it normal

Hi i am another person , im bearly 14 my penis is 41/2 but i cumed is that weird ??

Bust a NUT