I have noticed that if I masturbate like 2 or more times in a day the skin on the head of my penis gets rather sore and I can't do it any more, is there any way to make it not sore or to prevent it from getting that way? Some times I would like to masturbate more but I can't not because I am too tired or anything, but because the skin it too sore.

Also I was masturbating about a week ago and I had this terrible pain in my right testicle every time I tried, It eventually went away but it scared the c**p out of me and hurt like hell. Any Ideas as to why or what it could mean?

Thanks

Your  skin may just be  irritated from the friction – have you tried using a lube during masturbation? It’s a good idea to look for a personal lubricant that doesn’t have any fragrance or warming chemicals, because these can cause soreness and other skin problems. In between sessions, you might  try a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) with natural moisturizers such as shea butter to soothe and heal the skin.

Good luck!