Are moisturizers enough to reduce the appearance of wrinkles? I’ve been told that wrinkles appear when skin is dry. Do you know more about it? I am very ken to know.

A short answer is no and here is why. Dry skin's enduring association with wrinkles is as inseparable in the mind of the consumer as love and marriage, but the simple truth is dry skin and wrinkles are not related in the least. Loading your skin up on moisturizers doesn’t make wrinkles go away.. Dry skin is primarily a symptom of other factors causing wrinkles. So, wrinkles are permanent lines etched into skin from environmental causes, sun damage and pollution, and internal cause’s genetic changes, muscle movement, estrogen loss, and fat depletion.

Hello there beldon,

Since delnero has answered most of your questions I can only add that genetics and life style are playing large role in getting wrinkles. If you have dry skin I believe that it is sensitive too because mine is like that and I am noticing some lines under my eyes (I am 30 years by the way).

My beautician has told me to use anti rid until I turn out 35 and after that it will be time to start with anti-ageing products. It is also very important to take care of your face every day. By taking care I think washing your face (with cold water) every morning with washing gel and applying day and night cream as well as cream for the area under your eyes.