I've had this since about september 09 after i found out i had hpv, at first the skin on the top part of the head on my penis was dry and peeling, skin started to crack and spread out, i believe it may have been a yeast infection or lichen planus from the hpv.. anyway, to this day it has healed, but sensitivity is significantly reduced and it's always uncomfortable when the skin on my penis head touches my pants or drags across my girlfriends pubic stubble during intimacy. I don't know if thi sis permanent or what, but i've used neosporin , vitamin e, all kinds of things and i no longer know what to do. It's really uncomfortable and has almost brought my sex life with my girlfriend to a complete stop. It alos gets red after I've seen 3 different doctors and mentioned this, and they blow it off and say it's normal?! Any tips, and is this reversible?

The only skin care cream I know of that is specifically for the skin on the penis is called RestoreMax a It's a combination of collagen, elastin, and moisturizers that really make the skin on the penis hydrated, moisturized, and smooth.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Are you better? Chow did you find out you had hpv?

There are several reasons why the skin on the penis might be cracked and dry. Dry masturbation, yeast infection, skin allergies, and sensitivity to a soap, shampoo or laundry detergent could all cause similar symptoms. Some medications prescribed for treating penis infections or other skin conditions can also cause drying or thinning of the skin. You might consider a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) which can restore moisture and essential nutrients to soften and smooth the skin.