Hi, I'm 15 and I never had sex, I am uncircumcised. A couple of days ago I masturbated with hair conditioner, just rubbing my glands (penis head) with the foreskin retracted. Well, a few days after that I noticed that my penis head has wrinkles on it while un erect. But when it is erect it's very shiny and glossy. ALSO, on my scrotum I noticed that the skin is really tough now. And today when I masturbated, I came but usually after I cum, my penis head is very senstive and I can't really continue retracting and un retracting my foreskin, but today, i could keep doing it and I didn't feel anything. Is there something wrong with me or is this a side effect from the conditioner that I used or what.

i got the same reaction, but with soap and i still have the wrinkles, so far its been 2 years ?

Hi Nix:

It is normal for uncut guys to have a head on their penis that is smooth and shiny. That is because the foreskin has always protected the head and it has not been forced to become keratinized.

I don't know what was in the hair conditionener, so there is no way to know what effect, if any, that it had on your penis.

I think hair conditioner has harsh chemicals in it. Hair conditioner does not sound like something one should put on their penis. The covering of the inside of the foreskin and the head is not skin. It is called mucosa or mucosal membrane and it is more delicate than skin.

I suggest that you do NOT put more hair conditioner on your penis.