Hey guys , I hav a big problem here.
I'm 13 and I hav atleast 3 to 4 wrinkles under my eyes!!
Yes I do wear makeup , like eyeliner.
I used to stretch it down to apply eyeliner for like 2 years.
but now I stopped doing dat like 3 months ago ever since I notcied I had wrinkles under my eyes.
Now I use cover up to cover up my wrinkkles.
And I rlly hate doing dat cuz cover up makes me feel fake.
I'm not saying dat I think ppl who use cover up is fake or anything , but it just makes me feel weird ya knw.
and I take my makeup off every night before i go2 sleep with makeup remover , then I moisturize with PONDS face cream.
now I use a cotton swab to apply eyeliner but I dnt see any difference in my wrinkles going away.
I get atleast 6,7, or sometimes even 8 hourse of sleep everyday. I drink atleast 3 to 4 cups of water each day.
is there any way I can get rid of these wrinkles?
plz anyone , I rlly need HELP.
I feel like a freak since I'm still a teen with wrinkles already.
so any tips on getting rid of wrinkles and preventing it??
I'd rlly appreciate it ..

omg i have the same problem and i'm feeling like sh*t since i noticed them. it's really clearly visible when i smile. dam i feeel so old :-(!!

Same here and i was flipping threw some things on google then found a few things like before you go to bed wash face with lemon jucie then rinse with water in morning. or you could take a raw egg then wear an egg mask!! but eggs are smelly so after abot 5-10 min take it off then put some mouisterizing lotion on. If you use lemon juice in the morning after you rinse the lemon jucie off put some moisterizig lotion. :D :) :lol: :cool: :P :idea: :!: :idea: :idea:

Use eye roller thats good for sensitive skin like a teenagers. Simple skin care has a Revitalizing Eye Roll that is really nice. Also, make sure you don't tug on your eye when removing eye makeup. It does create wrinkles. Pat instead of rubbing. Also, sleep on your back. By sleeping on your side it makes lines appear more under eyes.

Hope this helps!

Home Remedies for Wrinkles Under Eyes
Home remedies can help to reduce the visibility of lines and wrinkles around eyes. Following are some effective home remedies for getting rid of under eye wrinkles naturally. Since the area near and around eyes is sensitive, test a small area initially to gauge your skin's reaction.

Avocados: Applying mashed avocado decreases the appearances of fine lines around the eyes and under eye wrinkles. The natural oils in the avocado will moisturize and nourish your skin, and your skin will look beautiful and more attractive.

Coconut Oil: You can rub some coconut oil on your wrinkled area. Coconut oil is highly moisturizing, daily applications in the eye area will cause visible results in a little as a week.

Cucumber: Apply cucumber juice and with the help of cotton ball under eye area. This is one of the most effective natural home remedies to reduce wrinkles under eyes, under eye puffiness, and also help to refresh the eyes.

Castor Oil: Castor oil can be used as an under eye moisturizer to prevent eye wrinkles. Apply and massage a few drops of castor oil to your under eye area at night after cleansing your face. Castor oil keeps the skin looking smooth and youthful, thus reduces signs of aging

You do know that kids your age should be getting 9-10 hours of sleep right? It all has to do with puberty being a growth process. You can research more on your own but get at least 9 hours each night. You can also look up how to reduce puffiness in your eyes but sleep will get rid of them.

U better drink 8 cups of water.

yeah. I can really relate with you. Im a healthy athlete, drinking lots of water, having a good sleep, eats healthy foods but why do i still have fine lines on my eyes?it sucks :(

Yeah drinking lot of water and having healthy food can certainly give you a good and healthy skin. There are various wrinkle treatments available you can go for wrinkle creams too.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dear i dont know you age. any way i will help you. Please use anti ageing cream containing Hyaluronic acid. Also take some antioxidant preparations daily. continue the therapy you feel better. Syamkrishnan, M.Pharm, Qatar( Pharmacist)

You're 13 as you said and wrinkles is probably not cause by aging. It is most likely to be cause by your exposure to the sun. I suggest that when you go outside you use sunscreen and also avoid chemically formulated products, instead, opt for natural products.

Add Coenzyme Q10 for Your Skin

Coenzyme Q10 is a natural antioxidant in the body that helps the cells grow and protects them from the ravages of cancer. A drop in natural levels of coenzyme Q10 that occurs in our later years is thought to contribute to aging skin. A study published in the journal Biofactors found that applying coenzyme Q10 to the skin helped minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Most studies conducted so far have used a 0.3% concentration of it.

i have this problem too :(

A good routine would look like this: Day: Cleanse Serum Moisturize + SPF Night: Cleanse Exfoliate gently(3x weekly) Serum Moisturize The MOST effective ingredients for anti-aging and maintaining healthy skin are: -Retinol (for use at night only) -Anti-oxidants in stable packaging (NO JARS!) -Effective hydrators -Glycolic acid for exfoliating -SPF (for daytime, as the sun speeds up the appearance of aging) Taking that into account, some of the best day creams for anti-aging are: -RoC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 -Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15 -Boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 -Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus SPF 15, Fragrance-Free -Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 Best night creams that contain retinol are: -Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Original Formula -RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment -Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment Best serums that contain lots of anti-oxidants are: -Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment -Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement -Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Radiance Serum Best Exfoliators: -St. Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion -Dermaglow Glycolic 10% Gentle Peel Solution

Everyone has wrinkles somewhere and perfection is not in humans so stop rge stressing please