What side effects are likely to occur during therapy with xennacal? I have already heard about how it works and all these things about stomach discomfort and fat absorption. I’m interested in effects that are not related to intestine function. Of course, if there are any. My mother should start with xennacal program soon, so I’d like to hear something more about opposite side of the treatment.

There are several side effects that were reported in relation to xenical treatment. There is possibility of arthritis and joint pain and tenderness, back pain, rash and itching. Also, shortness of breath, weakness and fainting can occur sometimes. I have also read about appearing of yellow colour in skin or eyes. These effects are not that common and require additional medical attention. I see that you are already familiar with normal and common side effects of xenical, like increased number and urgency of bowel movement.