Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I'm significantly overweight. Few years back I tried to exercises more and to eat less but I it didn’t work for me. I’ve only hurt my joints and my appetite stayed the same.
So I came to the conclusion that I can't do it by my self.
That’s why I was looking around for some good weight loss supplement and I've found out two most reliable weight loss products Xenical and Meridia.
I don’t know a lot about them, but I have understood that people that used them were very satisfied with the effects. What product I should use among these two? Is there anybody who could tell me more about them?

Please, let me tell you what I know about these two drugs you’ve mentioned. Although effects that these two drugs are producing are similar- they work totally different.
Meridia works by increasing levels of certain chemical substances- messengers in the nervous system, including serotonin and dopamine. On the other hand- Xenical targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite.
Like I said- the effects are pretty much the same- decreased appetite, decreased absorption of fats resulting in weight loss. But anyway, if I was on your place, I would choose Xenical because, if I understood right, it has lot less possible side effects.