I got on weight about 20 kg in pregnancy. That was 3 years ago and I still have that kgs extra, I could not find way to get back in my previous good shape. I’m interested in if xenical can be bought at the pharmacist’s and used at home? Is it safe enough? I’ve heard about how it works. I was thinking to spend few weeks inside and use xenical to lose on weight.

I was on xenical for about 6 months and lost 3 kgs. That’s really nothing. Especially when I remember how bed I felt. I had constant abdominal discomfort, fatty stools and fecal urgency. I really had to stay at home whole day long. I also had rectal discomfort and very uncomfortable oily discharge. These things are normal to occur during treatment with xenical. I discontinued therapy and after the treatment developed depression. I refused to take antidepressants because was so frightened of more side effects of drugs. That’s my experience with xenical. It is prescription drug and is recommended to be used for long term.

I am into my third week on xenical. The 'toilet' problems associated with it will soon ease up and living with limited side effects doesn’t really bother me. I have lost 2kg so far, but I am not very satisfied with that. Where I live I don't need a prescription so I buy it over the counter. Well, you can buy everything over the counter here. I wouldn't be prescribed it in my own country UK so I think I am lucky to live overboard. I need to lose 12 more kg before I can be considered out of the 'overweight' range. I’ll continue with xenical.

I have used Xenical for a while and can only say it has really helped me. BUT it will only help if you stick to the low fat diet otherwise the side effects of oily stools can be a real problem. People that have had leakage etc obviuosly didnt keep to the diet

xenical is an awesome product I was 350 lbs when I started it 10 months ago and I'm 264 now. I'm 6'2" and have always been a big guy but this stuff really works. My doctor prescribed it for me because I had a hard time exercising due to a car accident I was in and I couldn't exercise to lose the weight. Now I feel great thanks to xenical.

Advice : don't take for a long time , don't take as an excuse to eat fatty fast food , pay attention to side effects if you feel unwell ,read the blurb in the box , I had severe breathing problems , swollen feet and ankles and finally eliminated all causes except Xenical ...I have taken myself in hanmd stopped it completely try to eat healthily and exercise , and will never take it again . This is a cautionary tale ! There is no such tning as a free lunch XD Take care and best of luck , Jill xxx