I am interested in medication called xencal that I heard that is the only approved in weight loss program. Have you tried it and what do you think about xencal? How much did you lose on weight? I need to lose at least 15kgs. I need some kind of ‘chemical support’ as I have noticed that there was no success of my decisions to stop eating.

My sister tried with xenical 2 years ago, but she discontinued therapy. Xenical is prescribed for people that really have very serious problem with weight. It can help person to lose about 2-3% of weight, which is significant only for very obese persons. Xenical has very uncomfortable effects like urgent and uncontrolled bowel movement, oily and fatty stools, stomach discomfort, increased gas release etc. Xenical is real medication; it is not available as generic drug orlistat. Its mechanism is based on decreasing absorption of fats in intestine.