Hi! I am women 56 years old. I have some health problems. Please tell me about symptoms of a heart issue?
I think that I have symptoms of heart attack or angina.

Hi! I have angina, but my condition is stable. But I know something about symptoms of heart issue. There are some warning signs off heart problems. They include: chest discomfort, discomfort in other areas of the upper body, shortness of breath. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach. Shortness of breath may occur with or without chest discomfort. Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness. If you have chest discomfort, especially with one or more of the other signs you should call emergency medicine service.

at HEALTH WORLD are specialized in offering excellent preventatives and treatments to cure any kind of ailment using naturopathy. Our treatments are hundred percent safe and do not cause any side effects, as all the professionals associated with us have a rich experience of their relevant field and are familiar with the best methods and remedies helpful to end any disease, you have been suffering from. Prior to starting treatment, they do an in-depth study of the patient’s case history that helps in understanding the most beneficial method or remedy to help him/her.