Hello. I'm 45 year old female and I was wondering is there anybody who maybe knows more about this drug I’m interested to start with.
I'm seriously overweight and I must find any solution before it becomes too late.
I really can't practice almost a physical activity and that’s why I'm planning at first to loose some weight and then include walking, running and similar.
A friend has recommended me this Xenical (Orlistat) weight loss pill and I would like to know is there anybody who has used it. What are the possible side effects of this drug?

To be honest with you, I'm using one another weight loss pill but I have read several good stuff about this Xenical also and I don’t mind telling you everything I know about it.
You probably know that this Xenical targets the absorption of fat in your body and it has nothing to do with your appetite and eating habits. This undigested fat is then eliminated in your bowel movements. It means pretty much that you can eat anything you want. It is also proven that Xenical can improve and reduce risk factors, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar.
Most common side effects are urgent or increased need to open the bowels and oily discharge and oily or fatty stools. As you see, they are not so serious! Just go for it!