I’ve been having problems with my skin, something like rash. I have been on antihistamine until now, but it wasn’t really effective. Now I got recommendation to try with xepasone which as I understood is steroid drug. I would like to know more about this drug. I don’t want wake up one morning and realize that I am addicted on it. Thank you

You shouldn’t take xepasone without talking to your doctor first. It is a steroid drug and it’s another name is prednisolone. It is corticosteroid that helps maintain blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Corticosteroids are hormones that adrenal glands are producing in the body, and prednisolone would be adequate substitute in a tablet form. Once you start with this drug you should not alter the dose or stop taking without advising your doctor. Also always be sure that you have adequate supplies.