Hello! I'm not an expert in the field of medicine. I ask you to reply to my next question. I would like to know something about addison's disease and hyperkalemia. I would like to know sign and symptoms of such disorders. If there is any important thing to know I am willing to learn. Thanks for your understanding.

Well, Wikipedia says that Addison’s disease is a rare, chronic endocrine disorder wherein the adrenal glands produce insufficient steroid hormones. Lifelong, continuous treatment with steroid replacement therapy is required, with regular follow-up treatment and monitoring for other health problems. Treatment involves replacing the absent hormones. The most common symptoms are fatigue, lightheadedness upon standing or while upright, muscle weakness, fever, weight loss, difficulty in standing up, anxiety, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, sweating, changes in mood and personality, joint and muscle pains. Hyperkalemia means an abnormally elevated level of potassium in the blood which is critical for the normal functioning of the muscles, heart, and nerves. Hyperkalemia can be asymptomatic, meaning that it causes no symptoms. Sometimes, patients with Hyperkalemia report vague symptoms including: nausea, fatigue, muscle weakness, or tingling sensations. I hope this will help you. :-)