Hi! I need to hear what the best autoimmune adrenalitis treatment is. My mom is 52 and she visited the doc for she started feeling weird lately-weight loss accompanied with muscle weakness and fatigue, low blood pressure followed by nausea and vomiting and her skin got darkened also - thought that all this is for the depression she has lately but back there in the hospital she was diagnosed with autoimmune adrenalitis so do you think this condition is treatable? Thanks!

My mom has been diagnosed also with autoimmune adrenalitis which is commonly known as Addison's disease-and it affects the adrenal glands that are situated above the kidneys so when it comes to autoimmune adrenalitis those glands are not producing enough cortisol hormones so the best treatment is actually corticosteroid therapy for the cortisol belongs to this hormonal group. My mom is taking hydrocortisone and she combines it with fludrocortisone just to keep blood pressure normal for this med actually controls sodium and potassium levels in the body. So it is essential having such an autoimmune adrenalitis for your mom right away for you now this is life-threatening condition and the depression is actually caused by it and not otherwise so even the depression could be reduced by having this autoimmune adrenalitis treatment.