Hi, after a few rounds of sex with my boyfriend sunday i felt sore, and when i went to clean up i found i was bleeding a little. I am on the Shot for birth coltrol, and occasional breakthrough bleeding is a side effect, so i wasn't too worried. But when the soreness didnt go away, i began examing my vagina, and found the inner lips were red and sore to the touch and i was having brown discharge, and the smell is kind of.. vinegary? not my usual smell. i dont really have sores, but small hints that could turn into sores? i discovered that one of them was bleeding a little. and i know herpes oozes pus, not bleeds. I'm confused! i did some research and it might be a bacterial infection, except that my discharge is brownish, like the tail end of a period. i need help! its painful, kind of burning/itching, and hurts when i sit sometimes or bend over. any help??

It sounds more like a fungus infection and not bacterial.
I have had problems with yeast before and I didn’t really hurt but my vulva got all swollen and red and I did have an excessive discharge, which was white.
Yes, the discharge is very smelly in yeast infection and the reason it is brown could be due to breakthrough bleeding you have occasionally due to the shot.
What you saw that could turn into a sore could be anything. If it’s inside the vaginal lips, look like small pimples with white stuff inside, it could be normal-I have that as well.
If not fungus, it could be bacterial vaginosis that could have progressed from fungus infection or occurred on its own. Bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of bacteria. It is not known what causes this overgrowth.
It would be best if you saw a gynecologist. These infections are easily treated and they are not necessarily sexually transmitted.

Two weeks later Laylah died of syphilis....

Are you kidding? Thats disturbing!