i have a shiny red bump on the inner part of my lip and one right inside the hole. i can barely pee becuz im in almost tears from it hurting. my clit is also very sore. when i try to spead my vagina lips apart, i feel like i have a cut right down the middle. like when u re-crack open your lip from the dry nights air. im going to the doctors soon about it cuz ive never had n e thing like this b4. i treated it like a yeast infection cuz i have itching, burning, discharge too. it stops hurting if im sitting down but when im standing up and moving around, my vagina is aching. i can barely wipe and wash myself down there cuz of the pain and rawness. plz if n e one has these symptoms give me advice! btw ive had unprotected sex with my now ex-bf but he's cheated on me in the past... so it may be a std... but otherwise let me kno something!

hi,

I've been experiencing almost exactly the same thing. It only happened this monday i notice what appared to be a sort of cut or something strange on my lip, i thought it was just stretch so should be fine. I think tried to have sex with my boyfriend, it worked, but was painful so we stopped. Next day i noticed the inside of the lip was really red, then these little bumps started showing up, first they didnt hurt., and it didnt hurt to pee. Now, like you, im almost in tears peeing and i can hardly touch myself down there, its too painful. its amazingly swollen and tender, i know have many many of these lumps and they are too painful. I can only applu temporary relief by applying cold water to the area, which stings at first but feels better afterwards. Ontop of everything i have my period! Ive been to the doctor thinking it was a yeast infection like thrush, but he didnt seem to jump at the idea, ive done a pee sample and swap tests which should be back by tuesday, if you would like to here results. he mainly tested me for chlamydia, but i think these symptoms are too severe, im worried it could be herpes... we'll have to see. Ive been in a relationshup with my boyfriend who is positive he is clean, and has a urine sample done a year ago, and only a gf before me where they useed protection. He and i have unprotected sex... silly enough. Ive had unprotected sex with too many ppl in the past but all the way back in january/february. so im confused as why its showing up now. it feels like the vagina lip is tearing, just like you explained with the re-cracking. I suggest go to a doctor, ive had this since wednesday/ thursday and im afraid it wont just go away.

Best of luck to you

i actually just went too the ER last night and they said it was vaginitis. which is just a really bad yeast infection. THANK GOD! but they also did some cultures so im waiting for the results on that... hopefully everything comes back negative. they gave me the one-day yeast infection pill.. i forgot what it was called... but i feel a little better today. and oh lord i was almost screaming in pain when she did the pelvic exam. she said i was almost swollen shut!

That's great!! Yeah when i had swap tests done i was the same, almost swollen shut :P well good for you girl (:

Oh and if you wouldn't mind if you let me know of your results, too see if mine may b the same... problem is i also have a bladder infection and a main cause of that is chlamydia... so becareful!

Did you ladies ever figure out what you had?

Yeah I think you have herpes.  Sorry--those are the symptoms