Hi, I got my sperm count test results and they claim that I have no sperm, zero sperm count. Is it possible to have zero sperm count? Could it be a mistake? How soon should I repeat this test to get these results confirmed or denied?

You can not make any conclusion based on only one test, you have to repeat it in order to verify these results, but I propose you to do it after some time and some treatment. You may have been exposed to some excessive heat, radiation. Have you been taking any medications recently or have you been exposed to any toxins? Consider all possibilities and try to improve everyday habits. Sperm count is not enough in terms of predicting whether you will actually be fertile or not. If it turns out that you have some sperm you can increase it’s count and motility by certain medications. The best approach is to identify the problem and apply treatment directed specifically at this cause.