been trying to get pregnant for 14months no luck took clomid for 3months no luck a week ago had the HSG done too see if i get pregnant, husband has low sperm count i have a 6year old girl from my 1st marriage, just wondering if anyone got pregnant after the HSG or the low sperm count

He can take sprem growth pills

sperm growth pill, like?

The HSG is a diagnostic test, like an x-ray, to see if there are any obstructions and examine your uterus and fallopian tubes. It would not increase your chances of pregnancy. Clomid, increases ovulation, the release of eggs.

Put them together, does your doctor suspect you may have a fertility problem?

What is causing your husbands low sperm count? Is that all the doctor is telling you? There can be reasons, some that respond to treatment easily such as infection or nutrition. In other cases, a variocele for example, he might need surgery.

Both of you should sit down with your fertility specialist and have him/her explain clearly what they think is going on. It sounds like there are issues with fertility for both of you. There are still options, maybe In-Vitro.

Hope it helps.

well i have a 6year old from my 1st marriage but my husband has never had kids and he was married before too he is 36 and im 33 my dr says i did all the test on you that we needed and nothing is wrong with me its his low sperm count :-(

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your earlier post. OK, the tests came back and you are healthy. Good.

Has the doctor suggested any cause for the low sperm count? Any suggested treatment?