Hey I am a long term high usauge of cannibus. ANd I was told that one side affect of long term marijuana use can cause my sperm count to decrease is this true or no.

there is a movie from the same people who produced Super Size Me, the McDonald movie called Super High Me where this guy who is a regular user stops for 30 days then smoke very heavily for 30 days. They did many tests and had a lotta funny times but im sure one of the things was to test sperm count and im pretty sure that while he was smoking heavily for 30 days this guy had a higher sperm count, along with many other i guess positives that didn't occur when he wasn't smokin for 30 days. so ya i dont think it does, though your sperm count my increase partly because you become more sterile so your body naturally produces more sperm to make up for that fact, but idk

Just to let you know my husband and I are both heavy week smokers and have conceived three kids no problem. The last one on the first try. So dont believe everything you hear.

Not every thing you hear is true and different things effect individuals differently. My husband has been a long term heavy user for at least 30 years.We have two children. The first was conceived easily but the second was not. He was not smoking during our attempts to conceive the first but was during our attempts to conceive the second. It took 8 years to have her!
The Super High Me movie is a good base to go off of but remember you are not that man so the results may differ for you. There are also studies that claim that marijuana makes sperm less viable because it makes them too fast. Keep researching and good luck!