Alcohol is a commonly suggested folk remedy for the common cold, flu, and for sore throats too. Research offers fascinating insights into why, but also ultimately explains why it's better to give alcohol a rest when you're ill.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Does Smoking Marijuana Lower Cholesterol?
- Smoking Marijuana, Impotence and Fertility
- Could Eating Dandruff Flakes be Dangerous?
- Should You Smoke Marijuana After Surgery?
- How to Cope with Weed Cravings During Marijuana Withdrawal