I have dark circles under my eyes from the use of marijuana ive quiet 5 months ago they seem to be still there? any remedies or is it going to take time to heal? my duration on the drug wasnt long

any information would be great

how much sleep do u get if its not 8 hours then that why there still there

I’ve seen those dark circles few times, but people who had it were still smoking. They appear when you are tired, dehydrated or don’t get enough sleep. And the thing with weed is that it’s not so much about how long you sleep, but when you smoke it your sleep is actually different – you skip one phase that is important to get rest after sleep. You should be getting over that now. All that remains is to try and drink as much water as possible and apply some of beauty advices for this problem, like holding cold teabags or compresses on your eyes. Maybe even some moisturizing cream could help.

Congratulations! You're doing a LOT of good for your body by not smoking marijuana! Don't know how your diet, sleep, hydration, age, excercize, medications, cigarettes, general stress levels, or genetic predispositions are. One thing I would suggest is to have a complete medical exam done on yourself. Talk to your doctor abour your concerns and ask for some advise. If it's just your face, there are cosmetic options. Plastic surgery, botox... I don't know, but find out some options. And if you feel confused, ALWAYS feel free to get a second opinion. Good luck.