I'm doing a study on Meth, I know an 8 ball is an 8th of an ounce, But what does a teener stand for and how much does it weigh?

Thanks.

A Ball is 3.5 grams....a Teener is half of that 1.75 grams

Hello there DizzyPuffs,

Since the poster above me has already answered your questions I don’t want to repeat the same thing, but I would like to know why are you doing study on meth? Are you medical student or something similar? I just hope that you are not using this drug because it has serious consequences on your mental and physical health, and it can even lead you to death.

Be smart, and by doing this research try to inform people in your surroundings how dangerous is this drug. If you can help someone by just talking that is great, and sometimes people need just information before it is too late.

Thanks for the lecture MOM.....

I'm not one to normally assume anything, however, being someone who was in the party scene in my younger days, I'm pretty confident that the screen name 'dizzy puffs' would referr to something drug related. I truly hope not though.
Carver, I couldn't have said it better! By informing people of the drug side effects, both short and long term, it will hopefully allow them to say no.

AnAbundanceOfGratitude wrote:

I remember when the government put out ads saying if you smoke Pot, you would blow out your brains and suffer from "shrinking" genitals... The same government lined its conglomerated pockets off of the billions of dollars made from Alcohol and Tobacco.. and let us not forget all the money, lies, death, and hurt, that have spewed forth from the Pharmaceutical industry.. Go ahead and waffle some more, look in the mirror before you go to bed, smile, and pretend you have any room to judge anyone.

How much does a teener and a 8th cost?

teener is a 16 th of a ounce or 27 grains or 1.8 well 1.75 grams = teener

Yo n***a in my hood a ball is 350 and a teen is 150 to 175. In bigger cities it's cheaper, I get an ounce for 1100. The whiteboy geeks cookup da fire, y'all be geeked up fo days, see spaceships n sh*t. Nah mean

Thanks for the lecture professor!

You should all know that the government "LIES!"come on people wake up.

A teener is more than half an 8 ball. It weighs 1.75. I know this from previous usage, but I'm proud to say I'm 10 years sober!

That's sad, because you are getting ripped the f off. What you are paying for 1/8 of an ounce were I am you can get 3/4 of an ounce. If you do the stuff you need to move, now.

And how much do you think a ball is. An ball weighs 3.5 and *whisper* 1.75 IS half of 3.5 I'm glad you got sober, the math part of your brain obviously got fried. 28.34 grams in an ounce 1/8 of that is actually 3.54 that divided in half is technically 1.77 but even being more exact than you were, since most people sell a teener at 1.75 it's actually LESS than half of an 8 ball. Not more. I love people that act like "oh yea, I was the big dope fiend blah blah blah," and then have no idea of what the hell they are talking about.

What does 1.8 amount to