Substance-induced anxiety disorder is where symptoms normally associated with anxiety are triggered by the ingestion of a drug (prescribed or illicit) or by discontinuing a drug. In the case of benzodiazepines, this is a key risk factor in withdrawal.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Diagnostic And Screening Tools For Anxiety Disorders: Scales and Questionnaires And Dsm-5 Criteria
- Situational Depression: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- Atypical Depression: Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, And Treatment
- Psychotic Depression: Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, And Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention