Swelling Redness Burning Under Eye for 2 weeks -- unknown cause. Have taken antihistimines, alleve, tylenol, used ice -- nothing is helping.

I believe I may have the same thing. Under my left eye it is red, tender, and swollen, but then it will get very dry and peel. It has been like this for 4 months! Please let me know if you have a solution..

it may be an insect bite...maybe a spider?

I have the same thing - swelling and then dryness/peeling, hurts a little

it might be Blepharitis

me too

from looking around online I think it might be Blepharitis

can it be Blepharitis?

I woke up this morning with redness under my eyes, on my eyelids, and basically just all around. It's somewhat puffy, especially my eyelids which made me look like I cried all night and fell asleep. It hurts sort of to touch, but is itchy on my eyelids when I touch. Actually, my chin was also kind of itchy. Am I allergic to something!?

I have the same thing - I went to the doctor and they gave me a cortisone cream which clears it up for a while and then it comes back. I think my ex- has the same thing, but he's not really talking to me so who knows

i have developed very red swollen undereyes, which are causing great concern as i am getting married in a month. They are getting worse each day and noone seems to have an answer. It is not blepharitis. Please help

I had the samething. I get it like every two years I am not sure what causes it. This time I used crotozone 10 for the bumps. For the swellen place a metal spoon in the freezer for a while and once the spoon is nice and cold , place the back of the spoon on your eye untill it's no longer cold. Do not lay on the side of your face which the eye is on. Try it it really worked. normally this lasted for about two weeks, when I use this method it went away in 3-4 days. Plaes keep your hands out of your face.

I HAVE THE SAME THING! what is this?>?? i comes around like once a month then goes away. It looks like I'm strung out or something

My daughter had swelling and redness under the eyes and the skin was beginning to flake off. We tracked it down to a concealer she was using from The Body Shop that contained Tea Tree Oil. Nowhere on the concealer did it say not to be used under the eyes. Be warned!

Ok-I've read all of the symptoms from everyone; I have the same thing. My eyes, more around my left eye, gets red, puffy which usually by the next day, improves and then starts peeling and flaking off. The doctor gave me Desonide for the flaking skin and a cortisone creme for the redness. It helps a little, but the redness, puffy and swelling comes back in a couple of day. Doesn't anyone have an answer to this. PLEASE!

I'm having the same problems. It first hit me back in November 2008 and lasted until February. Then it went away over the course of a \ month and has again kicked in since the end of June. Underneath my eyes gets as a red as a cherry and seems swollen and then begins to crack and the skin dries out. Using any kind of cream makes it worse.