Hi. I'm 28 year old male and I'm interested to hear more about some strange thing. You see, I'm a medical student and these last couple of weeks I had study all the time because my final exam was approaching.
During this period I started to notice some strange eye symptoms. It all started few days ago when I noticed that my left eyelid is twitching. It wasn’t look so serious to me and that’s why I didn’t pay too much attention on it.
But then, my whole eye started to twitch and this got me really scared. Can someone please tell me what could cause these strange symptoms?

I was thinking a lot about your symptoms and then I've got this great article about possible causes of eye twitching.
Supposedly- there are three forms of eye twitching- eyelid twitch, essential blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm.
The cause of eyelid twitch is unknown but it isn’t considered to be anything dangerous. Blepharospasm is caused by abnormal nerve impulses producing spasms of the muscles that are rotating the eye. Hemifacial spasm is caused by some condition on facial nerve. I suggest you to contact your ophthalmologist about this, although, I believe it is caused by stress and chronic fatigue often seen in students who study a lot!

It appears most eye twitches are harmless. They are just involuntary spasms of the tiny muscles surrounding the eye. Some causes are fatigue, squinting a lot, consuming too much caffeine, or working in a less than ideal visual environment, staring at a computer screens for long periods of time…. like a muscle spasm at any other part of the body, an eye twitch can mean you've taxed your muscles and need to relax them.

I have worked in the eye field for 20 years. Usually an eye twitch is from dry eyes. Reading a book, looking on the computer, etc will cause eyezs to dry.Remember to take a break and close your eyes a minute, remember to blink. Try OTC artificial tears no preservatives. You can use the tears as many times a day as needed. If the dryness continues see your eye Dr. You may want to try punctual plugs.