Hello, my upper right eye lid has been swollen for about three days now. It started off small and each say the symptoms get worse. It is a little painfull if I blink quite hard and there is no irritation. It's a fairly normal colour but perhaps slightly redder than usual. Nothing else is affected, the eyeball its self is not red or irritated. It's mainly swollen on the lower part of the eyelid. I'm 14 years old and I really don't want to go to school looking like this. What should I do?

It might be just allergies or you could be developing a stye. Since it has been 3 days already you should seek medical attention.

I agree you should go and see your eye doctor, they can better direct your care for that issue.

i have that problem and my dermatologist says I'm allergic to my eye make up. my eye dr says staph infection ...i do not think it's either. i stopped wearing my eye make up and i still have it. i followed dr eye drs. advice. scrubbed lids with occu soft lid scrub and topical antibiotic ointment.that made it worse and irratated. i have no discharge or drainage or itch to indicate any infection. so what i do (this is my third time now) is take advil to reduce inflammation and apply cold compress to reduce swelling. good luck. as always consult your physician.