hello,iam 21 years old and i have done my eye test last minth and discovered that i have -0.75 myopia. i hate wearing glasses, and contact lenses too. anyway, i bought glasses and started wearing them  but not regularly- only while using computer, watching tv and during class hours. would this practice prevent my eye sight from getting worse???or should i wear the spectacles all the time???

The glasses will not fix or heal your eyes. All they do is correct the focusing of them or in the case of prescription glasses they may correct astigmatism too. So if you don't mind things being out of focus when you are not wearing them, do it.

not all the time

I have worn corrective lenses, glasses, since 13. I can't wear contacts, due to my visual disorder. Lenses do not permanently correct out-of-focus visual acuity. I have over 7 pair of corrective glasses, and one pair of prescription sunglasses to drive. However, when I walk around my house or neighborhood, unless sunny or very bright, I do not wear lenses. I have learned to adjust to the situation. I have different strength glasses for: driving; reading; computer work; and other tasks. I am very photophobic so I must wear plano sunglasses to walk down the street even in the winter. I've adjusted, yes, at an expense. Yet, I can see; I'm grateful. Time will tell, whether or not you'll need glasses for greater activities, or not. Speak with opthamologist and optometrist.