Hi there, I am a guy who is 36 years old. I want to ask you one question. Can you tell me everything concerning cutaneous sarcoidosis? I really need this answer. My brother seems to have problems with this condition and that is why I am asking you this. Everything you have to say would be most welcome.

I just happen to know a few things about this. Sarcoidosis is a multisystem disease that may involve almost any organ system. Cutaneous sarcoidosis may happen in almost third of the cases of systematic sarcoidosis. If you have cutaneous lesions, it is crucial to spot them because that will do a great job for the doctors. These lesions are pretty hard to treat. You can get frustrated. Systemic glucocorticoids might be the best treatment. That is about it. I can only wish your brother good luck.