Deodorants can be some of the most challenging things for patients who suffer from HS to find. Many may aggravate flare-ups but the secret could be in what these deodorants don't contain if you are looking to find relief for your hidradenitis suppurativa.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Biotin Benefits for Your Skin: Does Biotin Help treat Acne and Other Skin Problems?
- Can Biotin Strengthen My Brittle Nails?
- Biotin for Hair Growth: Is Vitamin B7 an Effective Hair loss Treatment?
- What Your Orange or Yellow Palms and Hands Say About Your Health
- Unwanted Hair Growth in Women: Chest, Breast and Nipple Hair Growth