Patients with arthritis can develop several different skin disorders. This article outlines the six different ways in which rheumatoid arthritis, a common subtype of arthritis, can affect your skin and cause problems.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- 4 Soaps To Use If You Suffer From Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Zinc For Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Can This Simple Cure Treat Your Hidradenitis Suppurativa?
- Why Did Your Doctor Prescribe Antidepressants To Treat Hidradenitis Suppurativa?
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Ignore a Wound that Doesn't Heal
- Metformin for Hidradenitis Suppurativa Treatment: Can This Diabetes Drug Help?