Hidradenitis suppurativa is a disease of chronic inflammation and infections of apocrine sweat glands located around your body. Medications and creams may provide temporary relief but more aggressive options like surgery may be your only option for help.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Shea Butter For Dark Spots On The Face And For Skin Whitening: Does It Work?
- Best Natural Oils And Butters To Use As Facial Moisturizers For Your Skin Type
- Skin Care Or Medicine? Traditional Medicinal Uses Of African Shea Butter You Should Know About
- African Shea Butter For Eczema: An Overlooked Natural Atopic Dermatitis Treatment?
- Should I Be Worried About My Facial Mole, And Can I Have It Removed?