HI, i am 15 and facing hair lose. I believe I am losing about 50 to 100 strands of hair everyday. I do not have much stress and I am healthy. I do masturbate almost every day as well. Each time a hair falls of I notice it has this white rot at the end of the hair.

it is common to lose between 50-100 hairs per day, and this is especially noticeable when we brush or wash are hair. If your hair is long this can seem quite alarming as it looks a lot, but hair is being constantly replenished. There are between 100,000 to 350,000 hair follicles on the human head, when you think of these numbers, losing 50-100 hairs does not seem to excessive. Hair growth is cyclical and hair grows up to 3 years, then rests for 3 months, As new hair grows through it can dislodge the previous hair follicle, this is a very normal process.

Oh thank you I was so alarmed