I am an 18 year old female and i hage this HUUUGEE problem. its been going on since i was about 12... I constantly get boils and ugly after scars on my butt. No matter what i do, creams, steroids, you name it i tried it. No matter what they keep comming back and i am so sick of it. I just want to cry sometimes cause its so embarrassing. I dont have a love life because im scared of what people will think when they see it.  HOW DO I GET THESE BOILS GONE FOR GOOD!? ITS RUINING MY LIFE someone pleaseeee help me! im desperate!

have you tried something called banishing cream from avon? its very helpful

bleaching cream or tca 25% acid peel u can buy it online look on youtube to watch the video u might want to go stronger then 25 percent but if you have not used it before i would not recommed to start with that

you sound like me .. my doctor called it Hidradenitis suppuritiva .. i'd suggest going to the doctor and asking about it .

iv noticed tea tree oil helps them heal faster.. it doesnt help with the scaring unfortunately but it helps them go away faster. iv been dealing with the same thing for 15 years or more and this is the only thing that has helped me. its normally in the hair care section at walmart. its really cheap "tea tree oil" skin and scalp treatment

I use to suffer from boils years ago on my butt and even a few on my legs. I am a CNA and got it from a patient. It turned out it was MRSA which is probably why nothing you've tried that you mentioned has helped. I no longer have this problem it's been like 5 yrs. I know that tea tree oil helps alot! But get the strong non diluted kind from an organic store, this makes a big difference. The one I got ws from Richard's whole foods, it's listed as aroma therapy but it works great. I applied it daily for over a month even after i didn't see any boils. It does smell strong pine like but its so worth it to be rid of those boils. Now the second thing i did (I know sounds bad but I was desperate in tears too) was i would spray lysol disinfectant spray on my boils wound. It is the only disinfectant I know of that states it will kill 99.9% of germs including MRSA. I also use this daily in combination with the tea tree oil. I can't honestly say which one finally fixed my problem but I have never had any more boils. The lysol burns I wont lie about that but it worked and I've tried it all in the past. I also no longer have MRSA, which they say once you have it you are a carrier forever, whether its active or not. Up to you but I felt it was worth it, good luck to all

So tru

I have also been miserably embarrassed by the scars and marks left behind... Especially during those intimate moments, it was so bad I would only have sex with the lights off... I still have pretty bad scars (which is what I'm trying to remedy now) but I started using Dial antibacterial body wash- the blue or purple ones are the antibacterial with exfoliating gloves (not the soft/smooth gloves) wash everyday... It helps with the reoccurring bumps by working the soap deeper into the glads I guess... Out of the countless things I've tried over the years this is the only thing thst has stopped them from coming back... BUT.... For a very temporary solution to the ugly marks left behind.... I use the Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr concealer... Take the concerler dap directly on the scar and dab with your finger until blended (reapply until desired result) let it dry for a couple minutes before getting dressed... it'll usually hold for a few hours... You definitely want to try and wash it off before you go to bed if possible, I wouldn'trrecommend using this regularly - Mostly for fear of clogging the pores... But doing this has saved me an indescribable amount of embarrassment! It works!

I have been dealing with boils on my butt and inner thigh area (never on the genitals thank God) I have been struggling for about the last year, recently I got THREE boils on my inner thigh at once. It was extremely painful because I am a server and walk more then 6 miles a day at work and carry very heavy trays. I recently discovered my life changing cure to these disgusting boils. I can tell you my secret, look up TURMERIC it is a natural spice that you can make into a paste with water or take supplements, you can get this at any whole foods, sprouts, or GNC in the vitamin area, I would suggest both the supplement (to prevent and keep them away) and the powder to make into a paste. I have been doing both for about three days, applying the paste covering it with bandages and taking two pills of 300mg a day. This has literally CURED my boil problem. They are gone, even the ones about to form, even the ones under my old scars, even the ones I covered on my thighs with paste. This has changed my life. I thought I could never be rid of these boils after only a year of torture I can't imagine how people feel after having them for years. Please I beg of you run to the store right now and get this, it will change your life in DAYS. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i had the same problem for years. try changing the way you eat . im a vegan and a lil over a month with no meat eating along with no dairy products, the boils stopped. as for scarring try lemon juice since its a natrual bleacher. goodluck!

I also had a bad series of boils coming out everywhere like 2 or 3 years ago. An yes, I have tried vanishing creams, steroids, silicone gel and mostly all products over-the-counter and prescription. But none of them worked. And if by any chance you describe your scar as ridiculously dark and still itchy (although healed) and there is an actual change of skin's surface, I definitely know the feeling of embarrassment and being desperate and just try everything that people advise. But the one and only thing that helped me is a medical procedure called "fractional laser" or "FRACTIONATED LASER". You can ask a derma/surgeon about it.

I use Hibiclens to cleanse the area where I get them, usually in the leg pantyline area and under my breasts. Wash first with soap, rinse, apply Hibiclens, let sit 1-2 minutes, rinse. I use this every 2-3 days. It's what is used to cleanse skin before surgery and can be bought OTC. I buy from Amazon. If I have an active boil, I put Mupiricin ointment on it 2-3 times a day until it's gone and then for about a week after to make sure it's really gone. This ointment is prescription only. I described my symptoms to my Ob/Gyn, explained I'd had them since I was a teen, researched it, and believed it was Hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa), and read that Mupirocin helps. She immediately agreed and prescribed it. Many times, I've begun using the ointment when I first feel a bump developing and it never fully develops. Heat/sweat makes the master worse. Stay clean and dry as possible. If I'm going outside or to an event where I KNOW I'll be hot, I usually wear a pad with wings so the sweat is absorbed instead of lingering on my skin, because that's a prime condition for bacterial growth leading to boils/infections. Good luck!

Hi there. I hear your problem and can sympathise. I've had this problem since I can remember and it's had a massive impact on my life and happiness. Only recently have I discovered that cutting out dairy has improved the situation dramatically. Apparently bad skin is a common side effect to a diary intolerance. It's quite easy to cut it out and there are no nasty chemicals or treatments that you have to put on your skin. Now on the odd occasion that I do have diary I have a breakout a day or two later, so mine is definitely linked. I've also been recommended washing my mouth out with coconut oil - holding it in your mouth for a minute or two - but I haven't worked up the guts to do this just yet as it tastes horrible! Good luck.

i am 16...i have Hidradenitis suppuritiva too and it sucks.

I have the same problem. I have been suffering since I was in 4th grade and now I am 21. Recently I tried garlic on my buttocks and although it did clear it up for a couple days, I broke out in a bad burn because my skin is so sensitive. Many people claim garlic cured the mrsa. It's worth looking into. I will be trying the garlic again, but this time I will be diluting it in water, then applying it. Hopefully this works out better than last time and I can use it until the infection is gone for good! Also, coconut oil seems to work to help soothe the area.