Overview A keloid is a raised area caused by an overgrowth of scar tissue. This can develop anywhere where the skin is broken and scar tissue forms and the risk...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Postpartum Sex: Physical And Emotional Issues To Watch Out For And When To See A Doctor
- Types of Benign Growths and Lesions on the Urethra
- Prenatal Choroid Plexus Cysts And Child Development
- Apri Birth Control Pill: Advantages And Side Effects
- How The Cervix Changes During The Menstrual Cycle