While no comprehensive theory definitively explains all facets of endometriosis yet, three established theories shed some light — and newer research offers insights, too.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Pain During Sex And Endometriosis: 10 Things You Can Do Besides Avoiding Intercourse
- 10 Factors That Place You At A Greater Risk Of Developing Endometriosis
- How Effective Is The Diaphragm As A Birth Control Method, And Might This Contraceptive Be Right For You?
- What Could Cause Blood Filled Blisters On Your Thighs?
- Could Birth Control Pills Have An Effect On Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?