The "morning after pill" is a contraceptive that is designed to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex. This pill goes a little beyond "the morning after" emergency contraception can be used...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- PCOS And Infertility: 8 Things Women With PCOS Should Know About Fertility Problems
- 3 Ways To Diagnose Menopause
- ACOG Strongly Counters Trump's Twisted Anti-Abortion Comments: 'Facts Are Very Important'
- 6 Possible Complications Related To PCOS Women Should Know About
- 10 Lifestyle Changes That Positively Impact Your PCOS