Overview Developmental disorders of the female genital tract are issues involving the reproductive organs of young females and occur during foetal development in their mothers' uteruses. These developmental issues may...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Does My Vagina Smell Like Poop: 5 Reasons My Vaginal Discharge Has A Fecal Odor
- 'Queefing': What Causes Vaginal Farts, And Should You Be Worried?
- Menstrual Red Eye: Why Are Your Eyes Dry And Red During Your Period?
- Lo/Ovral-28: How Common Are Side Effects?
- Privately-Funded IVF Treatment In East England: Which Fertility Clinic Is Best For You?