Hello so it's up in the air who the father of my son is my last period was October 24th 2013 my due date was set for the 31st of July I had sex with my ex November 2nd then I had sex with my boyfriend the next day but I also had sex with my boyfriend a week before my last period my son was born at 38 weeks July 19th 2014 my question is who could be the father my ex or my boyfriend

Hi Guest,

Your period started on October 24.  You had sex on day 9 with your ex and on day 10 with your boyfriend.

Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can remain viable for up to about 5 days.

It could be either.

It is unlikely that having sex prior to your last period would get you pregnant.  You are unlikely to conceive having sex within about 10 days BEFORE your period.  The egg is only viable for 48 hours after ovulation so it would NOT be viable.

You also would not have a normal period if you were pregnant, although there can be some bleeding.

Don't focus on the due date or the estimated gestation - they can vary.

You need a DNA test.  There's no other way.

Good luck.