i need real advice on this . I'm pregnant & I'm losing my mind because of this . I can't remember if I had a period in January but I turned up 8 weeks & 5 days pregnant on March 10th . I had sex with a guy on Jan 10 , another on Jan 14 & spontaneous sex with my current boyfriend throughout the end of Jan . being as though I was 8 weeks on that day , who would I be most likely pregnant by ? PLEASE HELP . I really don't wanna keep stressing about this - I just need a possibility answer 

Hi Asia,

What is your due date?

I'm showing that your last period was on/about January 9.  If so, you likely ovulated between January 20 and 25.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.  The egg is only viable up to about 48 hours after ovulation.

Having sex BEFORE January 15 it would be unlikely that you would get pregnant. 

So, it appears as if your current boyfriend is the father.

A DNA test can confirm paternity.

my due date is October 15th - are you sureeee ??? I'm really considering abortion at this point

Your due date also corresponds to an LMP starting on January 9. Take your due date and subtract 40 weeks.

Having sex before the 15th it would LIKELY be too early for you to conceive. The sperm would not be viable when you ovulated.

Am I sure? It's all based on averages. If you want to be sure take an "in-vitro" DNA test.

oh I thought the extra two week span before your ovulation showed the sexual intercourse days possible for my pregnancy . thank you so much Dan . I will come to you again if I have more questions - your very trusting .

wait I'm sorry one last one . so if I was to have sex with another person Jan 25th , would it been too late being as though my boyfriends sperm was already there & ready to fertilize the egg being as though we had sex within that ovulation window ?

If you had sex on Jan 25 it may/may not be too late. It all depends upon exactly when you ovulate. If you ovulate early, on the 20th, then it would be too late. If you ovulate on the 25th, you'd still have another 2 days to go. Unfortunately NO ONE can tell you, after the fact, exactly when you ovulated.

Even though your boyfriends sperm would be there if you had sex with someone else his sperm COULD "win the race." Motility and other factors determine how fast sperm travels.

Just to lay it out.
January 9 - LMP starts.
January 15 - probable earliest chance of pregnancy occurring with Jan. 20 ovulation.
January 20 - probable earliest ovulation date
January 25 - probable latest ovulation date
January 27 - probable latest chance of pregnancy occurring with Jan 25 ovulation.
February 6 - start of new period if not pregnant.

18 , 20 , 23 , & 24 are the dates me & my boyfriend had sex . should I consider my boyfriend being father over the other guy ? I still will have a Dna paternity test done for conformation . again , thank you for your help & input

In my opinion your bf is the father, I'd say about 99%.
The timing is just not quite right for anyone else to be.

thank you so much for your help

do you always ovulate 14 days before your next period ? if not , how early can you ?

I found out that I had sex with that other guy on Jan 15 .. I know it's possible he is the father but how possible ?

so you cheated on your boyfriend w/ 2 guys in like a week? Jesus H..

he wasn't my boyfriend at the time - we took a break when all this went down . i also don't feel comfortable with you judging me before you know the whole situation - thanks