I had unprotected sex with my ex bf June 8th and June 12th ,unprotected because he had a vasectomy and had been shooting blanks the last week of May when he got tested. 2 weeks later I began testing in June because I had missed my period,it usually came the 27th of every month,and I didn't get it at all in June so I got worried and took pregnancy tests,both digital ones that said not pregnant. Then I got my period July 3rd,it was very heavy and 5 days.I thought it was implantation bleeding so I began to test every monday morning in July,negative tests. Than I was very worried so I began testing more and more in August and September because my periods came Aug 6th and Sept 10th and were only 4 days long,and all my tests have been negative ,and I've taken all types and brands,only one was blank but cause it was expired. I've been reading all over that many women don't even get a accurate hpt until 5 months so should I retest this month? I've gained weight, my period keeps coming later and later,my back pains come and go,I cry so much,always very thirsty,and my nipples hurt sometimes. I am 19,never been pregnant,but I read so much so idk,I think I'm pregnant because everything online seems to add up. I haven't thrown up or anything,but are my hpts correct?can I stop worrying or should I not truist the results?I'm so very worried,I can't sleep,I've been tortured with this guilt for all these months. Do I need to retest?Oh and in July I went to the doctors for my back ache and the doctor confirmed it was inflamation and I took naproxen for it. He wouldve gave me a pregnancy test if he was suspicious of pregnancy right?Would I be able to tell if I wsas pregnant by now?I have stopped smoking and drinking now because if I'm pregnant,don't wanna hurt the child. Please help me,would I have enough hcg to have accurate results?and I've taken all the tests correctly,I called the companies to double check.Thanks in advanced.

It seems to me like you're trying very hard to get pregnant otherwise you wouldn't keep trying. use protection if you don't want kids they are a lot of work! you're not even married for heaven sake... I don't think you're pregnant you should stop worrying because it will only happen when you LEAST expect it to.