hi ladies.. i'm current showing signs of early pregnancy such as Fatigue,Low Back Ache,feeling very queasy during the mornings, needing to pee a lot more,feeling bloated and some period like cramps my period is currently 6days late- never been this late but HPT say's Negative i have been sexually active pretty much everyday for the last two months all unprotected . just really confused why i keep getting NEG tests i would amazingly happy to have a little bundle of joy... so if anyone could help me understand id be very grateful..... Thanks xox

If you have using the same brand of HPT, then you have may receiving the same string of wrong results. HPT doesn't have a 100% accuracy rate. The best pregnancy test can be at your local clinic.

Hello!  What was the outcome?  Was you pregnant? Am in a similar position atm but see this was over a year ago.

Gemmy you need to take pregnancy test, or go to your local clinic and you can get tested, its free at the clinic. Hope this helps

Hi thanks for your advice sofiat19. Like the person who started this thread my pregnancy tests show bfn - I wondered if that person turned out to be pregnant as I too feel soo pregnant and have all the signs. I am just looking for positive signs to suggest I'm not going loopy - I already have one child and feel just like I did when I was pregnant with him. However that time I tested positive at this stage so I think it's just wishful thinking!