I'm a 15 year old male, and my balls and penis haven't grown in size. However, I have grown pubic hair and hair on my butt, I grew 3" last year, and my voice isn't squeaky whatsoever (it's average if not deep). My armpit hair isn't invisible, but it isn't much either; to the average male I have basically nothing. Have I started puberty? I feel like I have but I also feel like my penis and balls should've grown at least a little by this point. Lastly, can I start working out, even if I haven't hit puberty yet? I heard of someone who worked out before puberty and instead of gaining muscle mass they just got a little chubbier, that doesn't really happen, right? Sorry if I'm being a bit naive, I'm just tired of worrying about whether I've started puberty, and more importantly, I'm tired of not knowing whether I can workout or not. THANKS FOR READING THIS LONG POST AND THANK-YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWERS, THEY'RE ALL APPRECIATED GREATLY!

Hey there, first of you have deffinatly started puberty congradulations.... as for your penis and testicular size.... how big are they both with an erection and without.... how are you measuring your penis and are you overweight at all? And as for working you.... you ceertianly can start working out many guys do at ur age and stage of developement just make sure not to over do it and tto lift properly.... hope this helps