so im 14 and almost 15. im 5'5 and about 105 lbs....my voice isnt cracking yet..my penis is around 3 3/4 inches....i have hair everywhere on my balls and around my penis and a little hair under my arm..i have no black hair on my legs/arms and for some reason i have a few small hairs above my mouth....am i just one of those people whose voice doesnt change and penis doesnt grow...help me out here

Puberty in boys usually begins with a massive growth spurt. As with girls, it's normal for the extremities to grow faster than other parts of the body, and to feel a bit gangly while that's going on. Because puberty starts later in boys than in girls, it's typical for young men to be shorter than their female friends of the same age for a while. Through puberty, though, young men will become taller. Muscle mass often increases pretty rapidly (even if you can't tell that it is), and it's normal to be gaining a good deal of weight.

While men don't have breasts like women do, it is common to experience nipple swelling, and larger young men may see some actual breast development. That's also okay.

Penis and testicles: During puberty, the penis and testes grow to their adult size. Until puberty is complete, neither is development and growth of the penis and testes, and that can not be fully complete until you're as old as 20, sometimes even a little older. It's common for the length of the penis to grow faster than the width of the penis, and for testicle growth to start before penis growth.

Erections usually begin before ejaculation does. It's normal to be able to achieve erections before the ability to ejaculate, sometimes with a lapse between of a few years. Some young men don't start to ejaculate until their late teens (which doesn't mean, however, it's safe to have unprotected partnered sex). During puberty, erections often occur very frequently and involuntarily, something that is a source of embarrassment for many young men, but it's completely normal and does happen to everyone. When ejaculation begins, it's typical to have wet dreams, or nocturnal emissions, ejaculation that occurs while sleeping due to sexual dreams, stimulation from sheets and blankets, and/or having a full bladder. Young men who masturbate less than others may experience more wet dreams.

Body and pubic hair: Pubic hair is usually the first adult body hair to start cropping up, and usually continues growing around the anus, buttocks and legs. Growth of underarm hair usually follows. Chest and facial hair often develops last or even after the end of puberty. Not everyone has the same patterns of body hair, that's based mainly on genetics. So, while some grown men will be very hairy all over -- including areas like the back and upper arms -- others may have sparser body and facial hair, and may not ever have much chest or facial hair. An entire range is normal.

Voice changes: During puberty, the male voice deepens, and may go through stages of being all over the place. At times, you may find it hard to "find" your voice, or experience cracking or croaking.

For both young men and women
Skin changes: Hormonal changes in your body often show up in your skin, and glandular growth and causes new issues as well. As both young men and women go through puberty, it's normal for the skin to become oilier, and for perspiration and body odor (AKA: B.O.) to become stronger, because you've got hormones shuttling through your body at levels they weren't present in before. Adolescent acne (pimples and zits), suck as it may, is as common as the sun in the sky.

Puberty is stressful for plenty of people, and that often goes unacknowledged. While the development that's happening due to puberty is largely physical, not only is a lot of emotional and social development also going on, all the changes that go on during puberty create emotional and social issues as well. It can be hard to have your body changing so much and so uncontrollably. Accepting phases that are far outside the physical ideals -- or ideas about what bodies should look like to be "perfect" in full-grown adults -- isn't often easy.

It's normal and common to feel awkward, clumsy or to have body image issues during puberty. People gain weight as a necessary part of puberty (and teenagers, because of this process, actually need more calories in a day than any other age group), and that can be hard in a culture and/or in peer groups where thinness is idealized. Acne, voice changes, body hair, various stages of breast development (or slow development), unwanted erections for young men and unexpected or inopportune menses in young women can all be sources of body image issues. Adults and peers, intentionally or without even realizing they're doing it, may call attention to your changing body, making you feel embarrassed or in the spotlight. A parent may feel a young girl needs a brassiere before she wants one yet (or if she ever wants to wear one at all), or inadvertently make public a teen boy's wet dreams, and things like that can really bump up the social discomfort of puberty.

Our bodies feel pretty simple during childhood. We don't have to worry about things like body odor, acne or menstruation, for instance. Sexual feelings and maturation, and the attention from others that comes with those things, can be very uncomfortable. Plenty of people going through puberty have times when they truly hate their bodies, or feel that certain developing parts -- like breasts, pubic hair or erections -- are gross, and feel ashamed of them. Some people may even wish they could avoid becoming adults altogether, physically and otherwise. The ideas other people have about our bodies as they're developing can be hard to deal with sometimes: like insistence we should be excited or public about development we aren't thrilled with at all, or that we should hide things we either really can't hide, or don't want to keep hidden.

For teens who either start developing far earlier or later than most of their peers there are special and often increased stresses. Late bloomers may feel like children -- or be treated like them -- compared to their friends or siblings. Those who develop early may find themselves the center of a lot of unwanted or inappropriate sexual attention or teasing. Since boys start puberty later than girls, and many girls aren't aware of that, they may encounter expectations of sexual development, functions or desires from their female peers that aren't yet appropriate for them or wanted.

Puberty -- and how our individual bodies go through puberty -- is unavoidable. Our bodies are designed to mature and grow into adult bodies. We can't avoid puberty, or healthfully try and curb certain parts of it -- excessive dieting, for instance, in an attempt to prevent normal weight gain or breast development, or to try and make menses stop, is only going to make you sick over time, not keep development from happening. We also can't make it hurry up with herbal supplements, hormones, weight training or by behaving in certain ways. Parents having a hard time with their teens: puberty or adult development can't make it go away or slow down by keeping teens in childhood clothing or activities, or by pretending it isn't happening.

Puberty has its own timetable for everyone, and no matter what you do, it's going to stick to that individual schedule. It's ornery like that.

While puberty can feel like it goes on forever, it really doesn't. It only goes on for, at most, about 1/15th of your entire life: usually, for less time than you spent in elementary school. Puberty is temporary: it does end, and you only have to go through it once. That isn't to say your body will never go through changes again in your life, because it will, but outside of pregnancy, you can rest assured it'll never likely go through SO many changes in such a short period of time ever again.

ok i am a 19 yr old boy thats hasnt hit puberty yet i have no balls hanging but theres alot of hair my voice hasnt changed an i am only 5'0 what do i do?

im not in puberty and my friends in my class is teasing me for that. im 14½

im 12 and ive hit puberty my voice has not changed much but my freinds say my voice has changed i have teste hair a little arm and chest hair i am about 5''0 to 5''2

im 15 220 pounds 5'2 and havent hit puberty yet what can i do

Im 13 and I have a lot of ball and underarm hair and a few hairs and my voice has only deepened alittle but my penis hasn't grown but I'm 5 foot 5 inches

Im 13, I havent started puberty yet, but I am starting to have Erections more randomly, mostly during school or when Im walking to the park or somthing

I'm 15 and my Penis is only 1 inche and I'm scared is that bad for me help me out

WOW 1 INCH IM 13 AND MINES IS 2 INCH ...THATS SAD AND I HAVENT HIT PUBERTY......BUT WHEN I DO IT WILL GET LONGER...AND IF UR 15 AND U HIT PUBERTY AND JUST STARTED GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS AND U WILL GET A BIG DIFFERENCE..........BUT IF U HIT PUBERTY A WHILE AGO THEN IM SURE U WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER ...BUT IF U HAVENT THEN U HAVE TO WAIT TILL U HIT PUBERTY

In 13 i got oubic hair not real long and some armlit hair i can ejaculate but my voixe is really high and sometimes i get called gay because my voice is high and im 100% straight will my voice change soon

Hy I'm 13 I'm 6'3 1/2 and I have hair under my arms a lot on my legs and my penis and balls I'm 3in ob a soft and 6 on a hard but its not fully grown its not fatty or anything and I weigh 225 POUNDS will it get bigger

Hy I'm 13 I'm 6'3 1/2 I have a lot of hair on my legs my penis - balls under my arms and some under my chin but on soft I'm 3 inches and 6 on hard but I'm skinny I need to get more bigger and I.weighed 225 pounds my voice is very deep can u help me

wtf!!! y d u care about ur body just wait!!!!! in no time u will see a difference

that person said you can hit puberty at the early 20's if possible :)