I am a 15 year old male and have not seen any growth in my balls or penis. I've shown some signs of puberty such as pubic hair, hair near my butt, a 3"  height increase this past year (I am currently 5'4"), and I ejaculate (unless there's another substance) when I masturbate. My armpit hair is not invisible but it isn't very defined either; there's a noticable amount but compared to other men it is almost nothing. Also, I haven't grown facial hair. Have I hit puberty!? I feel like I have but I would think my penis and balls would be bigger at this point? Also, the reason why I'm asking this is because I want to know if it would be okay for me to start working out, even if I haven't started puberty. I heard of someone who worked out before puberty and instead of gaining muscle mass they just got a little chubbier. That doesn't actually happen, right? Sorry if I'm being a bit naive, I just don't want to workout and have nothing come of it, and I want to stop worrying about whether I've started puberty yet. THANK-YOU FOR READING THIS EXTREMELY LONG POST AND THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!

Hi Guest,

Yes.  You are in puberty.

Don't compare yourself to others as we all develop differently and a different rates/times.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's.  Many 15 year olds DO NOT have facial or armpit hair.

You can work out.  Just be sure to use the PROPER technique so that you don't hurt yourself.  Remember too, it's OK to take a break.  Muscles get stronger by actually "tearing" slightly and then healing.  They need a rest sometimes.

Good luck.

Hi Boy I said so as you are not a male yet. You will become a man at the age from 18 and then you are really a male. Some boys become a mail at the age of 23 and some never really grow hair in the face and other parts a boy want to. It depends on you genes but one day you will be ready to become a dad don't you worry, Just be careful that you will not hurt that balls as this is a mans hole future. Exercise everyday and keep your mind busy with positive stuff like your school work or work in the garden. Sports is a must as this will help your body to reach his full potensial soon. Not all of us are the same.

You are only 15, you cannot look like someone who is 25, no matter how much you want to or how much you masturbate. I had exactly the same characteristics as you at your age (I am 20 btw) and my penis did not grow much till almost 18, because I have a good family history of delayed puberty. You will probably mature at the same age as your dad (no matter how much you hate this fact, but it really applies in my case) and end up with a size similar to him or the males on his side. I am bigger than him now, although I cannot understand how, but I think the genes for penis size came from mum's side. The traits for body and facial hair are inherited from your mum's side, so if men on her side are hairy, you will be hairy too later in life. If you feel intimidated by some boys who can grow a full beard at 15 and are indistinguishable from adults and brag all the time about their body, remember that puberty is over for them and they have achieved the body they will have for the rest of their lives and their penises have stopped growing. You will catch up and even surpass them if your genes allow. Finally, you are not fully sexually mature till at least your mid-twenties. HOPE THIS HELPS !