hi this is imbarrasing to talk about to my mum and dad because they allways joke around and i didnt want to go to the docter on my own so i hope someone can help me im really worried i dont know if i started puberty i have pubic hair my balls have dropped but sometimes go back up %-) i have a bit of arm pit hair but not much my penis isnt that big and my voice really gets me down because i have a really squeaky voice and i get bullied by my own friends too its really annoying i allways thought when my balls drop my voice breaks :-( abviously not i can pull my foreskin back to my head should it go any further??? but it sometime hurts but my voice is the main problem please reply cheers!

Hey dude - would have been helpful to know how old you are to get an idea of an accurate answer to some of the concerns you raised. But some are pretty easy - yes, you have very clearly started puberty! The start of puberty can be indicated by many different things for different people, the "dropping" of the testicles, appearance of pubic hair or underarm hair, the deepening of the voice, a first ejaculation, growth of the penis, etc. Everyone exhibits different signs of puberty in different orders, but from your description it appears you are well on your way.

You should be able to retract your foreskin back behind the head of your penis - to almost give it the appearance of a circumcised penis. If this is not something you have been doing to clean yourself since you were younger, your foreskin may be tighter than it should. You can gently try to pull it back to "exercise" it, which should make it easier for you. If this continues to be a problem, or causes you pain you need to talk to your parents and have a doctor check it out. You also don't need to be embarrassed to talk to them I'm sure - they were both your age once, and at some point experienced EVERYTHING you are going through now!

Try to relax, because everything will come along in time. Ignore your friends, chances are you have some signs of puberty that they may not even have yet. In a couple years you will all be the same again - your penis will most likely get larger, your voice will deepen...you will be all set!

Lil' dude - There is no reason to think that you are not perfectly normal. If you are really only 10, that is pretty much the very early age range for starting puberty. What you describe, though, are absolutely signs that you have started puberty. It is a little unusual to develop underarm hair before pubic hair though, and you did not mention that you had pubic hair. Your testicles "dropping", and getting larger is usually the first sign boys notice that they have started puberty.

Anyway, buddy, you are 100% NORMAL! You have nothing to be ashamed of, or embarrassed about - and you should be comfortable discussing your body with your parents! If anything, you should be proud that you are growing up!

Good luck to you! Enjoy your changing body. Talk to your parents, learn all you can...

hey what if ur balls havent dropped? wat does that mean?

How old are you buddy?

Hey guys, I would say it's really nothing to worry about.. everyone matures at different stages in life and at different rates.. it wont all happen right away

I remember with me, development was really weird.. I had armpit hair when I was in grade 7 and my voice didn't start to change until about grade nine, and I didnt even lose my baby teeth until I was about 14

Everyone is different and its best to just relax and not to worry, everything works out

Hope this helps you guys :-D

I'm 12 and my voice is all squeaky. What can I do to prevent that

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to prevent it. It's all a part of growing up! You will outgrow this phase pretty quick though - so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I know it can be awkward sometimes...but it won't be around for long!

Im 15, 16 October 26th. & I have pubic hair. a little armpit hair, and i still have a squeaky voice. i my friends at school always make fun of me..:(

Sorry to hear your friends are being so mean to you about this...especially since they are all going through puberty also...and experiencing the same changes you are!

Unfortunately - it's all a part of growing up...even the teasing! Just hang in there and be tough. It will all pass soon enough!

dude same here

I am 13 and my penis has not got net biger

Hey I hope someone can help me. I'm 15 years old and I have pubic hair and a have erections. I don't have any facial hair or arm pit hair. My voice is cracking and I hit a big growth spurt.

i am 15 nearly 16 i have pubic hair on my balls and around my penis and have some armpit hair not major though and have a little bit of hair on my upperlip but no sideburns and my voice is still quite high

Hey I'm 13, turning 14 soon and my balls hang as if they've "dropped" but my voice is still high... Is there something wrong? Or is that normal?