My penis is still small, I'm not sure if my balls have grown a bit.
The only pubic hair I have is a little bit on my balls..
Halp?

Also when I hit my climax, i will put out some weird transparant pee look a like sperm.

Puberty has started in some way if you have pubic hair and semen. Your semen will start to become whiter as you mature more - but if you are ejaculating, you have started puberty. How big is your erection? A lot of guys think they haven't grown, but I bet it is bigger than it was when you were a kid!

Also - if you're still only 14, you are still within the normal age range for puberty. What you describe is still normal for a 14 year old!

My birthday is 5 august...

Also my erection is about 3.5 inch

Secretnamepwr2 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

My birthday is 5 august...
Also my erection is about 3.5 inch

I think you're ok dude. 3.5 inches is certainly bigger than it was just a couple years ago, so it is growing! Just hang in there buddy...everything will catch up eventually!

taz1890 wrote:

Secretnamepwr2 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

My birthday is 5 august...
Also my erection is about 3.5 inch

Well I hope that will be soon...
Isn't there a way to stimulate it to go faster?

i am not expert in this field, however i have a relative that faced the same problem as you. Just see a doctor. Hope everything will be fine for you.

Secretnamepwr2 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

Secretnamepwr2 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

My birthday is 5 august...
Also my erection is about 3.5 inch

Well I hope that will be soon...

No buddy - unfortunately there is really no way at all to make it happen faster. Your body decides when it's the right time for you. You're not nearly old enough for a doctor to be able to do anything yet - you have clearly started puberty...there are some kids your age who have not started at all yet. You are still very much in the normal age range for everything you describe. Try not to let it bother you - and enjoy what you have!

taz1890 wrote:

Secretnamepwr2 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

Secretnamepwr2 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

My birthday is 5 august...
Also my erection is about 3.5 inch

Well I hope that will be soon...

Okay thanks for the help :)

You're welcome dude! You'll be ok - just be patient!