i have a problem because my penis hasn't grown at all and i'm 17 years old

any suggestions what is wrong?

i think its natural because i know sum ppl with small penis.....dude strt masturbating

i dont know wats wrong but i have the same problem, its frustrating.

The penis is one of the last parts to develop in puberty so you've got some time yet anyway.

What sort of sizes are we looking at if you don't mind me asking. Its probably average.

mines only 3 inches when flaccid with a circumference of 4 inches thats small isnt it

You can't really compare your flaccid size, as smaller flaccid penises usually grow more when becoming erect.

well mine is 5 or 5.5 inches erect? small right?

plus it's only like 5 in circumference am i normal?

nope not small at all jackbr. you are nice and average congratulations. also 3in is not a bad flaccid length either. 8)

thanks, it just looks small and skinny when flaccid :-( like no bulge in boxers etc

i can totally relate to that jackbr..,.. it is embarrassing but you just have to deal with it. its the erect thats more importat although for the male ego i also thing the flaccid length can be pretty important as well since it is normally seen by other guys when you are flaccid and most people (other peers) base the penis size off of.

I'm 14 and my penis is about two inches irrect and like an inch not I'm very worried what should I do?

hey guest,

there is nothing to be worried about. at your age this is totally normal.  have you started puberty yet? if so about how long ago? are you overweight at all? thanks

My penis size is 5.5 inches erect and I'm 14 and A natural and erect 3 in circumference penis when my penis isn't erect it is 4 inches am I average or over averrage

hey there,
You are average for an adult male penis for your age its hard to tell because penis size ranges so greatly but i would hay for your age you are average to slightly above average. your penis may continue to grow some into your early 20's. when did you start going through puberty. do you have any underarm hair chest or abdominal hair? is your voice low, can you ejaculate? It may be that you are just an early bloomer and developing early for your penis to be the size it is at your age. but regardless I would not worry about a thing.